Noise nuisance

In this section you will find information on animal, residential, commercial, construction, aircraft noise and noise from licensed premises. These noise issues are the responsibility of numerous authorities including, The Environment Protection Authority (EPA), Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) and Council. The City of Canada Bay investigates neighbourhood noise complaints such as barking dogs, construction and residential noise.

The information below will provide:

  • Relevant contact details for various noise sources
  • Guidance on how to minimise noise nuisances
  • Details on where to get assistance with negotiating noise issues with your neighbours
  • How to lodge complaints where attempts to resolve the issue are not successful

Barking Dogs

Residential noise nuisance

Construction noise

Commercial and industrial noise

Aircraft noise

Licensed premises

Page last updated on: 18/04/16

If you require a new chat session, please refresh your browser

Your details